Fire offering : Ogoma
Ogoma reception office
Times of day, number of sessions
There are six sessions daily between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Note : The schedule varies for the year's end and new year's.
5,000 yen, 10,000 yen, and other
Note:The price is dependent on the size of protective tablet received during the Ogoma prayer ceremony.
Ceremony Participation Request
- Advise the attendant at the Ogoma reception office (to your left while facing the front of the Main Hall) to place a request for Ogoma.
- Obtain the special request form and fill out your name, age, and prayer request. Please follow the example provided.
- Return the request form with the payment (5,000 yen, 10,000 yen, other).
- Participation requests are closed 10 minutes before Ogoma starts.
- Payment is by cash (Japanese yen) only. Credit cards and digital payments are not accepted.
Ogoma Ceremony Participation
- Enter the Main Hall and wait quietly. Please remove footwear and place in a plastic bag.
- The Ogoma prayer ceremony lasts approximately 20 minutes.
- After the Ogoma prayer ceremony ends, listen for your name to be called. Please make sure to pick up your Ogoma tablet.
- No loud talking or running.
- Quietly observe while seated on the tatami floor or the seating in back.
- No photos during Ogoma prayer service.
- Do not enter or leave during Ogoma prayer service.
Copyright© Nishiarai Daishi Sojiji. All Right Reserved.